Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sh3iko - LoL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sh3iko.

Sh3iko - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Sh3iko - LoL   Sh3iko - LoL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 am

1. Whats your age and gender? 20 / Male

2. What Games do you play ? LoL

3. What is your primary user name ? Sh3iko but bcos of some issues i had earlier with my comp , (Have a new one now)
i decided to do a new acc, named Cromiell. But its only lvl 3 or so .. So thats why i am aplying with my higher lvl acc, tho ELO sucks but thats bcos i had hell of a lag with my older computer.. thats history now.

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you? Well im hoping that i could bring some of my awesomenes to you guys (just kidding) . Well maybe a funny chat? A game you will never forget? And specially im hoping to give every1 a laughs. >,<

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds? Well i played this MMorpg named flyff for about 4 years i have been a leader of tens of guilds in a differents servers, but i decided that i should be just a member , dont have enough time to run a good guild.

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? Well im able to Donate 5 euros a month. thats not a lot.

7. Why do you want to join Knockout? Mostly bcos i have the exatly same thinking as you do. * we don't swear, we don't flame, spam , cry, after game we don't call anyone noob or any other negative vocabulary. *

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan? Maybe, 1-3 frends.

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? ah got a reply to my thread on LoL forums. by Phoonzang

10. Do you have a microphone and/or headset? I do a headset with a microphone.

11. What country are you currently living in? Finland
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

Sh3iko - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sh3iko - LoL   Sh3iko - LoL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 am

Good job on the application. You may add me ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com

Sh3iko - LoL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: