Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helemeri's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helemeri
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior

Helemeri's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Helemeri's Introduction   Helemeri's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Hello there,

I'm Helemeri. I consider myself an innovative, strategic player. While my "micro" or decisions at certain points might not be perfect, I think that I "shine" in last hitting, dominating lanes and surprising my enemies. Which is why I tend to either jungle, mid or solo. Dual lanes aren't a strong point for me.

I play pretty much all type of champions, Anivia, Morgana, Rammus, Amumu, Malphite, Miss Fortune. The types that I don't play, at all, are nuke casters such as Ryze.

The reason I'd like to join a clan, is because I'm looking for people to Ranked-game with. And if it works out, go to ESL, and compete for money.

I'm turning 17 this year, and from Finland. I believe I'm more mature than the most of my age class however, but there are times when I really lose my nerves.

So, that was my intro I guess.
Back to top Go down
DeathSinger

DeathSinger

Helemeri's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helemeri's Introduction   Helemeri's Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:53 am

Thats some good champions you play there Smile

Anivia best mage
Rammus,Amumu best tanks
Miss fortune one of good carriers but I would say that ashe is better

And btw nukers like akali are not bad a tall Smile But yeah ryze is a noob champions that can only pwn noob teams Smile
Back to top Go down

Helemeri's Introduction
Page 1 of 1