Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mjeahllow!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aszpene

Mjeahllow! Empty
PostSubject: Mjeahllow!   Mjeahllow! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 am

1. Whats your age and gender?
18 ( 19 < 19 sep > ) Smile

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL )
LoL

3. What is your primary user name ?
Mjeahllow

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you?
I used to play world of warcraft: wtlk, ended with lk heroic kill befor the new patch. As this doesnt have anything to do with LoL it says that i know how to play hardcore and bring big patience from other games like WoW/Dota/Cs as this is an mix with rpg/strategy and singletarget shooter games. Mix all these games togheter and you got some experience after 7 years of extreme gaming. I am considered as a very quick learned and know my way around.

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds?
I think #4 give most of the answers to this question but i can re phrase it again, I used to play wow on the highest levels from Vanilla to wtlk. Stopped in cataclysm because of that exspansion didnt bring me anything to work with, ofcourse it was all new contant and stuff... But heeey ! Everyone know that new the exspansion sucks

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated)
Well as i am unemployed i really dont think so, if i get a job this will not be a problem at all Wink

7. Why do you want to join Knockout?
I saw a forum thread about a guy called phoonzang that said this was a very seriouse #clan "

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan?
Sure i got some friends that would like to join, they are not lvl 30 but know how to handle theire characters. Always fun to have some guys around with a sense of humor anyways Smile
9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us)
Read #7

10. Do you have a microphone and/or headset?
Mic and headie on deck sir !

11. What country are you currently living in?
Norway
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

Mjeahllow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mjeahllow!   Mjeahllow! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 am

Hey there, Thanks for putting effort in it. You can add me ingame^^
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com

Mjeahllow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: