Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reactions - LoL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reactions
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Reactions

Reactions - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Reactions - LoL   Reactions - LoL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 am

1. Whats your age and gender?
I'm a 16 year old boy.

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL )
I mainly play League of Legends, but I own both BO and BC2. I've also played lots of other different competitive games, like HoN, DotA, WC3, CoD4 etc.

3. What is your primary user name?
Reactions.

4. What assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you?
I have patience and have no problem in spending time on practicing or trying out new technics. I am a good ganker and usually carry the rest of my team. I know much tactics and know where to ward etc. I can play different types of characters - although I usually play carries and champions like Kennen/Akali/Corki/Ezreal. I am a highly competitive player and will never give up while playing a match. I always contribute to the team I am in, no matter what game.

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds?
I've played in many different clans varying from LoL, WC3 or COD4 clans. I've also been a moderator on different communities.

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated)
Yes, if I enjoy the community I will definitely be able to donate as I have Paypal.

7. Why do you want to join Knockout?
I am looking for a nice community with competitive players. I want to take a bigger part in the competitive scene of LoL and hope to find some new matchbuddies.

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan?
Yes, many of my reallife friends play League of Legends and when they reach a higher skill level I will be able to recruit them to the clan.

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us)
As mentioned I am currently looking for a new clan and my friend, Sickdragon, recommended me to apply here Smile

10. Do you have a microphone and/or headset?
Both - and I can use all voice chat programs.

11. What country are you currently living in?
Norway, but I talk fluent English.

Thanks for taking time to read my application.
Back to top Go down
Buhadog
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Buhadog

Reactions - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reactions - LoL   Reactions - LoL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 am

Well well well, we meet again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reactions
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Reactions

Reactions - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reactions - LoL   Reactions - LoL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 am

Oh? Sorry, but I just can't remember you >_<. Do you use the same nick everywhere? Surprised

EDIT: Ahhh your in-game name is something else. Now I know who you are Very Happy Hey!
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

Reactions - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reactions - LoL   Reactions - LoL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 am

Add me ingame
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
Reactions
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Reactions

Reactions - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reactions - LoL   Reactions - LoL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:05 am

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
sickdragon
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
sickdragon

Reactions - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reactions - LoL   Reactions - LoL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:11 am

to give me all your love is all ive ever asked..

what you don't understand ill catch a grenade for you, trow my head on a plate for ya, il jump infront of a train for ya you know id do anything for ya.

i would go trough all this pain take a bulllet straight to my brain ya i would die for you baby...

but you wont do the same no non ono

happy you might be accepted Smile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reactions - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reactions - LoL   Reactions - LoL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reactions - LoL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: