Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helemeri's New Introduction attempt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helemeri
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior

Helemeri's New Introduction attempt Empty
PostSubject: Helemeri's New Introduction attempt   Helemeri's New Introduction attempt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm making a new one because the first one was written at night with little to no effort, sorry about that.

1. Whats your age and gender?
I am sixteen years old, turning seventeen this year. I am male.

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL )
I play RTS games, Starcraft 2 and LoL. I played a lot of DoTA when it was still popular in Warcraft III, but I found LoL easier to hang on to, because of the shop system, player base, ELO, all that good stuff.

3. What is your primary user name ?
Helemeri or Azheron, just random names with no meaning that I thought sounded ... cool. But let's just roll with Helemeri, since I use it for almost everything.

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you?
Assets? Well, I would say that I would bring my full effort. I'm not the best player, but I could do as ordered to, and play multiple champions to the teams needs, junglers, supports, tanks, carries. I don't think there's anything else to say in this section.

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds?
I haven't gotten to joining any, I only recently started looking. I would be glad to have some gaming company though, and people that try to get higher and higher all the time, not just play for fun.

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated)
I don't think I am, I'm pennyless myself at the moment. I have literally 5 cents in my pocket and that's all.

7. Why do you want to join Knockout?
Well, as I mentioned before, I'm looking for someone competitive to play with. You don't have to be the best player, I'm not one either, just try to win.

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan?
I am definitely going to try if I get approved, I've got at least 10 persons in mind that could join.

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us)
Phoonzang
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=106617

10. Do you have a microphone and/or headset?
Yes I do. Both in working condition.

11. What country are you currently living in?
Finland, so my timezone is +2, which is right in the middle I think. Which is good.

I hope this is good enough!
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

Helemeri's New Introduction attempt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helemeri's New Introduction attempt   Helemeri's New Introduction attempt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Now thats the spirit!

Add me ingame
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com

Helemeri's New Introduction attempt
Page 1 of 1