Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Active..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RammuuS
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
RammuuS

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 am

hey guys, ( i didn't find off topic forum thats why i posted here if there is better place for my thread move it and sorry), how ever i was inactive for last few days/weaks cause i had allots of work Sad how ever i dont even know if im accepted to the clan or still on trail let me know i will join mumble today/tomorrow for few games, only this month will be hard on me i gott allots of work hope i will have a time for a game or two a day, nice job on the website and every thing for the clan i like it <3 keep up Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:06 am

Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
RammuuS
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
RammuuS

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:13 am

Tenshura is that a denie or is it closed for the moment i need to know...cause the reasons i see t here is just what i just said on this topic not active and didnt have time to download bumble...let me know.
Back to top Go down
Klemzy66
Co - Leader

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:35 am

1. You should have posted this the first day you knew you were gona be rly busy

2. You dont know if you were accepted or still on trial cos you probably didnt even read the forum (and thats the only reson why)

BUT! i think you should get a second chance tho (we will inform you about it)
Back to top Go down
RammuuS
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
RammuuS

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 am

i know i should have posted that im gonna be inactive but i just didn't...btw i thought that Tenshura gonna create a team not a clan and he told me about it in chat in LoL and i said yeah why not im in, i didnt think it was a Real clan with no dissrespect tho Razz then i join the forum and didn't even apply cause i thought im already a member and tenshura played with me allots of games so no need to test...etc thats why i didn't post an apply or post that im gonna be inactive...how ever you did play with me most of you and you know how i play and know my english know if mature know my age...i can join today bumble just let me know what you guys decied...
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Okay i'm giving you a last chance. But you will have to remake an Application Wink
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
RammuuS
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
RammuuS

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Tenshura wrote:
Okay i'm giving you a last chance. But you will have to remake an Application Wink

fine...i just posted an apply.
Back to top Go down
RammuuS
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
RammuuS

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Klemzy66 wrote:
I am sry Rammuus but we have decided to decline you cos you didnt even make any effort. Please remake it with more info, no exceptions

no problem i dont want to join any more cause this is now getting silly, good luck with the clan sorry for even bothring Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

RammuuS wrote:
Klemzy66 wrote:
I am sry Rammuus but we have decided to decline you cos you didnt even make any effort. Please remake it with more info, no exceptions

no problem i dont want to join any more cause this is now getting silly, good luck with the clan sorry for even bothring Rolling Eyes

You should have taken it more seriosly, nr 4 or 5 you didn't even answer. Sit down, take your time, and answer it, instead of just filling out the template so you can get it posted asap.
Back to top Go down
Klemzy66
Co - Leader

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 am

Nanobug wrote:
RammuuS wrote:
Klemzy66 wrote:

You should have taken it more seriosly, nr 4 or 5 you didn't even answer. Sit down, take your time, and answer it, instead of just filling out the template so you can get it posted asap.

Well im sry Rammuus but we make no exceptions for anyone .... the rules are the same for all...

If we would just take you in with your aplication people would start complaining (hey why did that guy get in and i didnt? we made the same looking aplication)

For us in this clan all trials or members are EQUAL

You cant just get in cos you know us lol =P

GL
Back to top Go down
bigxpz
Trial Tester
bigxpz

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 am

Ye exactly like klem said. You have to be pure awesomeness like me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Active.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Active..   Not Active.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Active..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KnockOut Community :: Flame & trash-
Jump to: