Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dropzy - LoL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fegri

Dropzy - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Dropzy - LoL   Dropzy - LoL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:18 pm

1. I'm a boy, and I'm 15 years old.

2. I play; LoL, CoD 4, GTA SA-MP. I also play Counter-Strike, Garry's mod, Heroes of Newerth, but not that active.

3. My summoner name is: Dropzy

4. I'm a very active LoL player, and I know how to teamwork. Easy said: I know the game.

5. I have never been in a LoL clan before, but I am playing with some guys with my brothers, so we are kind of a team, but I want a real team/clan.

6. I can't donate some money, I'm sorry, but I can't say the reason, it's individual.

7. I wanna join Knockout, becuase I want a clan that I can play with, so I have good teammates, and win some ranked games. I wanna communicate with the team.

8. I'd be gladly to recruit some members to the clan, I actually have a friend who I wanna have in the same clan as me.

9. I was on the "Looking For Group" chat, and EliteKitten said I could make a aplication here.

10. I got microphone, and headset, yes.

11. I'm living in Norway.

I hope you will reply for this aplication.
And I hope you will give me a chance in you'r clan! king
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Dropzy - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropzy - LoL   Dropzy - LoL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm

EliteKitten should have told you about the 2 requirements we have.
You must be 16+, and be level 30.

It's written here (click]
Back to top Go down
Dropzyy

Dropzy - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropzy - LoL   Dropzy - LoL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:08 pm

I know about the 16 age thing, but I'm like a 16 years old boy. I didn't think that did matter that much.
And I am lvl 30, I have played LoL for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Dropzy - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropzy - LoL   Dropzy - LoL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:03 pm

The reason for that we want 16+, is that we don't want those 12 year old helium mickey mouse boys... No, get me right, we don't want a little smart ass boy that think he knows everything, when he dosen't. We want a mature gaming community, and we don't think a 12 year old can be a part of that. That's why it's 16+.

The level 30 part is because we don't want noobs as well, it's not a training place, we don't mind you're not as skilled as out best players, but we don't want a total 'redneck' that have no clue on what's happening.

Back to top Go down
Dropzyy

Dropzy - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropzy - LoL   Dropzy - LoL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 am

I understand what you mean, but I'd like to try me in your clan, I promise you that I'm not a noob. And I am mature, I'm not a little kid.
I would appreciate if you give me a chance. I love you
Back to top Go down
Klemzy66
Co - Leader

Dropzy - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropzy - LoL   Dropzy - LoL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:42 am

I am sry but you are under the age limit 16+ and we dont take any -16 plz do understand we had rly bad exp. and we are not making any exceptions.

GL

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dropzy - LoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropzy - LoL   Dropzy - LoL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropzy - LoL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: