Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daruby - APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daruby

Daruby - APP Empty
PostSubject: Daruby - APP   Daruby - APP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:46 am

1. Whats your name?
Michael (Summoner Name : Daruby)

2. How old are you?

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
well, i would say my experience is really good, because i played on US with a lvl 30 char 500 wins. and now on EU nearly 300 wins. so i know a lot about this game and i played dota too, so this game type is familiar to me too.

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends?
mmh, started playing a few month after beta, dont know :X

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
i can nearly play every role, always pick something the team needs. for example i like champs like udyr, nasus, swain, olaf, malph, rammus...mf, anivia....dunno, a lot

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
mmh, not really. if i play a game, then league of legends. doesnt mean i have 24/7 time, reallife Wink

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
i am a team oriented player and can always help to reach the goals, because i am a tryharder.

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
BBH on US servers, left because a lot quit LoL and thats why i moved to EU Wink

9. Why do you want to join Knockout?
just saw someone of you showing up the link in leaguecraft channel, so i want to give you a try. never played in english speaking clans or groups, but i am really interested in it.

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
serious at gaming, not trolling around too much and tryhard players. also to improve my own skills. big or small...mmh, i like smaller groups more, but with big ones its better possible to play arranged.

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well?
of course, a lot won't because they are germans. but i guess one will follow me, once he reached lvl 30 (a mate in RL and started with me on US servers)

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
no Razz like i told before, leaguecraft channel on pvp.net

13. Do you have a working michrophone and headset?
ofc

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
germany, guess its +1?

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
actually 2-3 times a week sports or meeting friends. at weekend ofc party, but most of the time saturdays. friday its possible to play a few games.

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about?
actually not, questions maybe after i know more about you. yes sounds complicated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Daruby - APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daruby - APP   Daruby - APP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Nice application. Well answered Accepted

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names.
Back to top Go down

Daruby - APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: