Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kartaal application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kartaal
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Kartaal

Kartaal application Empty
PostSubject: Kartaal application   Kartaal application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

1. Whats your name? RL or LoL? LoL is Kartaal, RL is Niclas

2. How old are you? 21

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words? I'd say I'm a decent player but I've still got quite a ways to go if I want to compete with the top Razz

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends? Since open beta, back when the store wasn't there and all the available champs were free to play Very Happy

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? Generally I'm a fan of tough champs and right now I play Morgana or Rammus. I can play almost anything if given time to learn the champ though but most squishies I do horrible with.

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? Right now there's nothing I play steadily on the PC besides LoL, a bit of SC2 custom games on the side and some xbox360

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. I'm a nice guy who won't easily back down from a losing game and I generally try to constantly improve both individually, my teamplay and try to help others improve too. Progression is how you get better so you beat people more Wink

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them? LoEG and I left because I felt the clan leader had his little group of people he played with and everyone else were basically left to do whatever they wanted. Didn't really feel that much like a clan.

9. Why do you want to join Knockout? I suppose I just want to play a bit more games without getting frustrated at the lack of filling in random peoples heads (flamers, suiciders, people with no sense of teamwork... you know the sort) and I kinda wanna get back to ranked games too but don't want to feel like it's just pointless trying to win.

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small? Size don't really matter to me as I tend to do what I do irl: get some few close friends and hang out with them mostly. Serious or casual? Well I'd say serious but capable of relaxing, joking and taking the odd game of ARAM too Smile

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well? Ehmmmmm... not that I know of who haven't already applied, I think?

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us? I did get referred, by Lauzibooy and (secondarily) Anzgar

13. Do you have a working michrophone and headset? I have a working mic but it's in my webcam, headset's a bit of a bother but I can probably figure something out.

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country? Denmark, CET

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about? Spare time... spare time... anime, let's plays, old cartoons and games I suppose Razz Used to swim, don't have a significant other (though I want one, heh) and I'm not really a party person

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about? Right now I'm on a 3 year old computer but in a couple of weeks it should be getting replaced (and therefore I won't have to deal with 5-20 fps in LoL, annoying stuff!) so I should see a nifty improvement in 'skill' there. This sadly also means that right now, I'm not too comfortable with being 100% tryhard Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: Kartaal application   Kartaal application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Trial Accepted

You may add 1 of the trial testers
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

PostSubject: Re: Kartaal application   Kartaal application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names.
Back to top Go down
Kartaal
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Kartaal

PostSubject: Re: Kartaal application   Kartaal application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Woop!

I'll get right at that tomorrow, I'm tired right now and going to bed real soon but getting some games off sounds great to me (it's been slow these past few days)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kartaal application   Kartaal application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kartaal application
Page 1 of 1