Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UnstoppableForce: Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
USforce

UnstoppableForce: Application Empty
PostSubject: UnstoppableForce: Application   UnstoppableForce: Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:37 am

1. Whats your name?
Leon Wong

2. How old are you?

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
I have a lvl 30 account on both EU and USA servers. In terms of experience with LoL, i have over 1k games played approx. I have played in both US and EU metagames. I have had vast experience with many champs.

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I have been playing almost 2 years I think. I started with my USA account, before migrating to EU for better ping.

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I can play many roles. However I excel at solo lanes as I know how to zone, how to last hit and how to apply pressure to the opposition as well as being map aware to avoid ganks. I actually started off in US as a duo laner, but have since expanded my skills to both solo and jungle.

I like to tank, jungle and carry. I don't mind supporting but I much prefer to play those champions.
In particular: Solo malphite, jungle trundle/udyr, ashe, mf, sivir, amumu, shen, Malzahar.

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
I play mostly PC games, such as Dead Space 2, etc, just new games that i like when they come out.

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
I think I can contribute positively in playing well within a team. I'm also a very friendly person, and I believe if the clan is a good clan and reflects what i'm looking for (friendly, competitive, no flamers/trolls, no egos etc) , I will definitely give back, I am never one to just take.

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
No. I have always played with some friends that I know in real life.

9. Why do you want to join Knockout?
I want to join because on EU server, I don't have many in game friends, that I can play with. I believe having some new faces will improve my game, and it will be nice to be part of a team.

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
I am looking for a casual and serious clan. Unfortunately I do have a full time job, which kind of relegates me to playing most days, from morning till 3 in the afternoon, after that I get back from work and can play 1 or 2 games at night around 11/12.

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well?
Maybe, I would have to ask.

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
No, I looked in LoL recruitment forums

13. Do you have a working michrophone and headset?
Yes and Yes

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
UK, GMT

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
Nothing apart from Church on Sunday.

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about?
My name is a bit egoistic i realise, my EU account was primarily made as a smurf account, but when my US friends that live in EU decided to change, I now use this as my main account. So my name really shouldn't be any reflection on who I am. I'm called lildwarf on US servers lol.
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: UnstoppableForce: Application   UnstoppableForce: Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 am

I am quite impressed by your application, you might just be they guy I'm looking for.

Trial Accepted.

Add me ingame
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
nicos1
Trial Tester

PostSubject: Re: UnstoppableForce: Application   UnstoppableForce: Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:23 am

I tried to add you, but it doesn't exist.
Just add me, I'm trial tester Wink
Ingame name is nicos1.
Back to top Go down
EmperorOfDoom
Trial Tester
EmperorOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: UnstoppableForce: Application   UnstoppableForce: Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 am

Add me or one of the other Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their (summoner)names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnstoppableForce: Application   UnstoppableForce: Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnstoppableForce: Application
Page 1 of 1