Knockout Junior

PostSubject: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 am

1. Whats your name?

Answer:
My name is Tuan La, I'm asian living in Switzerland

2. How old are you?

Answer:
I'm 26 years old

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

Answer:
If you mean experienced in LoL, yes I do. Especially I'm not the kind of type who run in amok and go wild. I'm very cooperativ in team and talkactiv for the sake of the team. In my opinion I think talking with each other is one of the most important thing during the game. It's not that I have played LoL for very very long, but I have played plenty of other games which need teamwork. I really dont like playin with random people because they dont talk and they just play for themself in their own world, regardless of the team they do what they want and what they like. Thats the reason why I'm searching for a clan, because I want to play with serious matured people. When playin LoL, I'm the type of person who can change my playstile dependent on the game flow, on the enemy team and on the own team. I can be very carefully, making not dieing my first priority and only strike when I'm 100% sure I can land a kill. In other situation when we are in adventage, I can be very agressiv depending on the champ I'm playing and harass the enemy to scare them and to get the kill with high risk like tower dive.
I think I can tell you alot more about my playstile but thats not the main thing in this topic, if you are intrested how skilled I am, we can play together in the trial period. For me, playin well is not everything in LoL, its more the tactical aspect which I think is the most important thing for a team to win. Communication and teamwork is the key to victory, I dont like people who think they need to shine out of the team and going reckless to get a kill or cry because they think some1 of the team did KillSteal. For me, as long as the kill is a score for the team, its ok, it doesnt matter who get the kill, because the one get the kill will make the team stronger, so in the end it doesnt matter who gonna score it.

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends?

Answer:
I play LoL for about 1 years. I do really like this game because of its variation and tactical aspects.

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

Answer:
I generally prefer to play squishy champs, always on the front line cleaning minions and initiate teamfight or go for last hits, but can run back quickly into the save zone. Therefor I analized many champs when I play LoL for the first time and the first one i bought was Akali. Since that time my main champ is Akali. In a normal 5x5 game with Akali, depending on the enemy team I score from 10 - 20 kills, the kill-death ratio is around (3-4) / 1 due to my burst damage, the enemy are focusing mainly for me in the late game. So normaly I mostly die only 1-3 times till lvl 15 and after that the chance of dieing increases in teamfights. For most games I die under 6 times and get over 10 kills with Akali. I stopped playing with Akali for a half year so if there is the chance that I need to take Akali for the sake of the team, I need to play with her again some rounds to get warm up.

Beside her my other favorite champ is Irelia. Compared to Akali, she is an AD type, as squishy as Akali and can finish the job not letting anyone run away like Akali. When playing with Irelia I play very agressiv as same as with Akali and also here my kill/death ration is about the same as Akali. When playin with Irelia or Akali, I do really need the kills to get stronger because my job is to kill the most important guy of the enemy first and finish any escaping guy.

Now my third champ is someone with a completly different playstile than Akali and Irelia, its Soraka. I decided to play her because she's a unique champ with unique abilities and a unique role. She's underestimated from most players and missunderstood. I chose her because she can be the key to victory for the team, she's like the life stream, like the infinit source of power for the team and she shines when teaming up with an ideal lane partner. Ideal partner for Soraka are mostly all worriors and pushers with a stunn combo for example like Pantheon, Sion, Xin Zhao and many more. Laning up with Soraka is the job of the pusher to know how to play with her, stay passiv and focus and strike only when the chance comes, push slowly and get overhand from time to time but dont rushy and risky.

My latest champ with which I have specialized since some week is Caitlyn. With Caitlyn I have found a deadly support/carry champ which can be very strong in the late game. She's week in the beginning and deadly the longer the game goes on. Caitlyn is a champ which carry the job of a pusher and carry from the begin of the game, due to her low base damage she very fragil but as soon as she got her items she turns into a killing machine due to her long range AD base attacks and when going for attackspeed build, she's like a minigun and on top of that with a frozen mollet no one can escape from the team thanks to her constant slowdown effect from the mollet. When playing with Caitlyn im more the support/carry type from the beginning to the midgame, standing behind the team and shoot whenever possible, play save and wait for a good chance. In a good game I will score from 10-20 kills , in a bad game from 5-10 kills depend on the enemy team. But Caitlyn is not the type who run in squishy and go for kills, I take only the chance when the time comes.

Summary:
Thats some information about champs I prefer to play and can play good with. I have thought of learning at least a tank, but I havent found a suited tanker for me yet so I'm still waiting and testing some tanks.

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?

Answer:
Yes, I actually play alot of games since I was a teenage. First-Person-Shooter and Strategy are my main genre, other than that I also play many different game types like racing, Solving Mistery and Think games, and many more.

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.

Answer:
A new member can always bring a new breez into the clan, wether its constructiv critisism or a new bond to the clan or a funny atmosphere. What I can bring into the clan is not how good I can play LoL, but rather more the social aspect what we can learn about each other.

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?

Answer:
No

9. Why do you want to join Knockout?

Answer:
I have read your recruitment topic on leaguecraft and like your conditions how to join the clan. I feel that I fit in this clan and I dont care if the clan master or much players are under my age, I want to be somewhere I can play with strong and serious people.

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

Answer:
The size of the clan is not the matter, what I want is a clan with serious matured people with whom I can communicate with and open mind for constructiv critisism to improve the clan itself.

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well?

Answer:
Yes, I have 2 friends about my age who can join the clan with me. I havent told them about the clan, I only want to join myself first and see how it works, if I feel its a serious clan I will tell them to join after.

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

Answer:
Found you on leaguecraft

13. Do you have a working michrophone and headset?

Answer:
Sure I have. I use skype for communicating with friends.

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

Answre:
Switzerland, GTM +1

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

Answer:
I'm studying computer science / application engineer . Dont have much time for sport, play table tennis sometimes and like to play games with friends if I have some spare time. And of course I got a girlfriend with whom I also need to spend time on.

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about?

Answer:
My native country language is German and French. I'm sorry if my english is not that very well but I will try my best to express myself Laughing

Information about me on LoL:
Summoner name = Naobi
Level = 30
Main chars = Akali, Irelia, Soraka, Caitlyn

hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by naobi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanobug
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:36 am

That is definitely the longest application we have here, and one of the best, if not the best.

Just a little funny typo I noticed, in answer 3, I hope you mean talking and not tanking.

I'm not agreeing in everything your say, specially not the supporter part (but that's just me), I can't remember everything, I got a bad memory so we'll have to look at that later if you're interested.

We're currently using a program called Shockvoice for communicating, but we're changing to Teamspeak soon.
We can't have 10+ people on skype, that's just not working.

Accepted

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names.

They got the same ingame names.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 am

I agree, best application ive seen so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knockout.forumotion.com
TheFeebleMind
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 am

"Wall of text hits you for over 9000 dmg".

But it was indeed the best application I've seen ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naobi
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 am

sorry about part 3 ^^ it was a typing fault the word "tanking" , I just corrected it, and thanks for the feedback and the trial acceptance. I will add a trial gamer of the clan soon when I got time to play. One thing I still need to ask is about how to get in touch with the trial player ? Are you going to inform me about the appointment or Trial Test whatever we gonna call it :-) or should I talk to the trial player myself for an arranged game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am

add every trial tester and just hang around on shockvoice when you have time. so they can contact you for a game
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knockout.forumotion.com
Nanobug
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 am

Ofc you can also contact them and ask if they want to play. It's not like you have to wait for them to contact you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naobi
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 am

Okie, everythings clear. First of all i need to add them and then install shockvoice and try to contact them. Do you guys got the same nicknames in shockvoice like in LoL and in Forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicos1
Trial Tester

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 am

http://knockout.forumotion.com/t3-knockout-line-up

Go there, all the trial testers and their ingame names are written there Wink

Edit: I added you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanobug
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:59 am

Too slow nicos, I already wrote it in my first post Razz

Trial Tester

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:02 am

Was just a respond to him, because he clearly didn't read it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmperorOfDoom
Trial Tester

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 am

Nice introduction, best way is just to come onto shockvoice. If you need the password you can ask any admin or trial tester in pvp.net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naobi - application   

Back to top Go down

Naobi - application
Page 1 of 1