Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeachillpill apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeachillpill
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer

Takeachillpill apply Empty
PostSubject: Takeachillpill apply   Takeachillpill apply I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 am

1. Whats your name? Hello my name ingame is Takeachillpill and IRL it's Klaus hellgren.

2. How old are you?
Im 15, as the most of you people already know, but im 16 in 2 and a half weeks
3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
Im good but i can be better as all of us can. I practised with some freinds played 3on3 ranked and som 5on5 arranged team normal. I got better then before! And i almost only play tanks now.

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I've been playing for more than a half year by now.

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I usually like to play tank. I like the role being support to. I dont play so many heavy dpsers any more. I mostly take care of my team. I got almost every hero.

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
No accually not. I did play alot of Cod BC2 and Cod Maw. Not anymore

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. Social, active, serious.
I'm mostly the social and active guy who is on TS and mumble all the time, sometimes my experience lack ingame . I practised much playing ina group and even take the leadership.

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
Ive been in Knockout and in SmorgÄsbord. Knockout i got kicked because of my lacking experience, wich i think i trained up by now. And smorgÄsbord i left because they were to many inactivers.

9. Why do you want to join Knockout?
I know youre a bunch of good people in many ways. You're social serious and got a sence of humor. thats why Knockout is so good.

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
Im am looking for a big and serious clan with good people.
11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well?
Well i guess i can let my freinds know about this clan and tell them a bit more (i already did with some of them)

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I was in the Old CC before and i played with you guys then i moved over to Kncokout.

13. Do you have a working microphone and headset?
yes i do have a working microphone and headset.

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
Sweden, Stockholm GMT: +01:00 and timezone: CET

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I do mostly play floorball and hangout with freinds both girls and boys. In the weekends im mostly at home because no1 got any partyplace to go. But if there is a good party im always on them;)

16. Are you applying for Casual part of the clan or the Competitive Part ?
The Casual part.
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Takeachillpill apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeachillpill apply   Takeachillpill apply I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 am

We're a more competetive team now, and you need to be 17 to join.

Declined
Back to top Go down

Takeachillpill apply
Page 1 of 1