Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linif's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linif

Linif's Application Empty
PostSubject: Linif's Application   Linif's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 am

Whats your name? Scott Kinsey

How old are you? 19

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words? I am a well rounded, experienced player.

How long have you been playing League of Legends? The exact date I don't know, but it was 2 weeks before Mordekaiser was released.

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? I can play Support, AD and AP carries.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? Several: Final Fantasy 11, Heroes of Newerth, DC Universe Online.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. A tough one. I suppose my determination to be one of the best, my open mind and my knowledge on the game. I also enjoy overthinking things like tactics and line-ups. (I also have a hobby in psychiatry)

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them? S3XY Clan: Our division couldn't afford our share of the website and vent cost so we were "Fired" as the leader put it. WN: They had a more relaxed clan and I didn't like the lack of activity it was creating.

Why do you want to join Knockout? I read a post by Dog Slave on the LoL forums and it appealed to the competitive side of me. I enjoy hardcore gameplay and serious playing, I also enjoy the casual side from time to time.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small? Serious with some causal aspects. It can be big or small, both have their benefits.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us? A post on the LoL EU forums by Dog Slave.

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country? Scotland, GMT - +000

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about? A night in the pub on saturdays. I like cycling, currently seeing someone but not serious yet.
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Linif's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linif's Application   Linif's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 am

Scottish, Accepted for sure!

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names.

They got the same ingame names.
Back to top Go down

Linif's Application
Page 1 of 1