Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroiinipoika

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heroiiniboy

Heroiinipoika Empty
PostSubject: Heroiinipoika   Heroiinipoika I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 am

Whats your name? Santeri Hellman ingame Heroiinipoika

How old are you? 17 soon 18

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words? Very experienced. Have played alot games like LoL and got experience from other team games too like CoD and WoW arena

How long have you been playing League of Legends? 2 years

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? I can play support very well and usual playing when 5premade. When i am solo i play usual some carry or tank/support when needed. Favourite champs are Katarina (300 games), Janna/Lux/Rammus

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? World of Warcraft and some solo games ( not online )

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. I am good team player and i can play what team needs in that situation

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them? Havnt been

Why do you want to join Knockout? I want some active 5premade friends to rankeds and maybe some normal fun when bored Wink Have played that long that i think its time to do something new now

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small? Kinda difficult to say. Just looking m8s to play.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us? I was told on LoL Forum when i write there that i am LF guild or team to play whit

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Of course

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country? Finland GMT +2

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about? Sometimes i went to movies or partys whit my pals but usually we all are connected to internet and skype and playing LoL or something like that together
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Heroiinipoika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroiinipoika   Heroiinipoika I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:35 am

Accepted.

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names, they got the same ingame names.

You can also add me, Tenshura or Phoonzang.
Back to top Go down

Heroiinipoika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: