Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gordenium's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordenium

Gordenium's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gordenium's Application   Gordenium's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 pm

What's your name?
Gordenium

How old are you?

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
Though I'm far from being a pro, I'd say I'm quite experienced in team battles and strategic gameplay. Even though I haven't been playing League of Legends for a long time yet I've been playing other strategic games such as Warcraft III. I usually pick my champions depending on the team and am able to adapt quickly to the situation and choose different item builds because of that and don't die very easily. I'm the type of player that oversees the match and keeps an eye on the enemy so we can plan an ambush or protect teammates more efficiently.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I have been playing for about a month by now.

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
My preference goes to DPS champions, but I'm also able to play casters or a supporting role. My favorites is definitely Xin Zhao, but I'm also able to play Swain, Poppy, LeBlanc, Master Yi, Tristana and Lux pretty well.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
Counter-Strike: Source and Warcraft III.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
I'm an active team player both in-game and on forums (though I don't usually actually post a lot) who likes playing in a strategic way most beneficial to the team.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I haven't been in a clan yet, but I have been playing a lot in premade groups.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
I'm looking for a group with mature and experienced people to do matches and possibly enter tournaments with, something Knockout seems to be able to offer. You also seem to have a great and active community.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
A bit of both. Though I also hate losing, I'm not looking for a team that rages in the microphone after every loss; we should be able to have fun during matches whether we win or loose.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I found this clan by browsing the League of Legends forums.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
I have a microphone.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
The Netherlands, GMT+1.

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I work out in the gym 3 evenings per week. Other then that I'm usually available in the evenings, in the weekends and sometimes during the day aswell.

NOTE: As of writing this I'm still level 23, but am working hard to gain level 30 and plan on achieving this in the next couple of days (I got IP and XP boosts). I know the requirement is level 30, but I'd still like to give it a shot. As I said in the application, I'm experienced in team battles (the people I use to team up with are all level 30 and all have 300+ wins) and I'm familiar with DOTA. Currently I'm also working hard on completing my rune pages. I hope you will give me a chance.
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: Gordenium's Application   Gordenium's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 am

Declined

No exceptions
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
Buhadog
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Buhadog

PostSubject: Re: Gordenium's Application   Gordenium's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 am

I advice you to apply again when you hit 30 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordenium's Application   Gordenium's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gordenium's Application
Page 1 of 1