Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overdose application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overdose

Overdose application Empty
PostSubject: Overdose application   Overdose application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:39 pm

1. Whats your age and gender?
20, Male

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL )
LoL, MW 1,2 BO, CSS, WoW

3. What is your primary user name ?
Overdõse

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you?
Well i play very strategically and have allot of potential, i am very calm and its hard to get me to panic and make mistakes and i rarely lose my cool under stressful situations and i don’t revenge kill. The countless times ive seen someone die and just go after the person who has killed them and end up killing themselves in the process is unreal....anyway going of track here. All in all im a great team player i love working as a team and communicating to out smart the enemy team and having a well earn victory.

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds?
I currently own my a guild in World of Warcraft that is 10/12 in cata raids (if you know what that means xD) I lead everything and lead all our raids. Im very organized and like i say im a very good team player , heck i would be a leader of a guild of 150 members if i wasn’t xD.

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated)
If i got accepted and i fit in well then sure why not.

7. Why do you want to join Knockout?
Well to be frank im very tired of the people i tend to meet in this game (you know what i mean), i play to win and with that said i cant stand having to carry people who cant seem to understand that standing near a turret with no minions is a bad idea or chase a enemy all the way into the enemy jungle and wonder into a seeming harmless bush to be gang banged by armoured sweaty men/rats/tree things and ofc singed (whatever he is). Anyway you understand my point; i just want to find a decent clan with smart friendly people to play some ranked matches with as ive barely had experience in them.

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan?
if i get settled in i have a very good friend of mine who would join he’s a very good player and in the countless games ive played with him ive very rarely seen him play badly on average he would get 5 kills to death.

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us)
Well i went threw the forums looking for a clan and your stood out the most.

101. Do you have a microphone and/or headset?
Yep and i have TS, Mumble, Vent and skype whatever is needed.
Back to top Go down
Overdose

PostSubject: Re: Overdose application   Overdose application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:46 pm

I missed this out sorry i copied the template from the LoL forums i totaly forgot to read your forum template xD

Whats your name?
James

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
Oh erm that’s a good question id say hmmmm about a year now but i had to take a break from it to do my studies for college.

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I can play any of these tanks Cho, Alistar or Morde very well.
Experienced healer with Sona <3
AD would be Udyr,Trundle, Ashe
AP would be Kat, Teemo and Karthus

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
Nope this will be my first and hopefully last.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
Serious and kinda small but either way i don’t mind tbh as long as i win and have fun Very Happy

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
England

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I have a GF who pays also and she plays wow with me as well so its no problem ^^ i have a job but only on weekends at night.
[b][u]
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

PostSubject: Re: Overdose application   Overdose application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 am

Very nice application.

Accepted.

Add the Trial Testers ingame : nicos1, EmperorOfDoom and Plazebo.

You can also add me or Tenshura.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overdose application   Overdose application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overdose application
Page 1 of 1