Hirazo

PostSubject: Hirazo application   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Whats your name?

Jonas S

How old are you?

22 years old

In-game Name:

Hirazo

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

I would consider myself as an experienced player all around, as always there's more to learn which comes by the time.
Dispite that i feel that i'm well over the experience requirement to join Knockout without any hassle.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?

Been playing LoL for well over a year, not exactly sure when i started as i played the game semi-casual for quite some time whenever RL friends were on and when i didn't play WoW or had other things to deal with.

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

Generally i got a strong like for Supports such as Karma, however i do play a lot of other Champions too like: Master Yi (Mainly jungling), Mordekaiser (who doesn't love him?), Renekton and Nunu, there's a couple of others that i play from time to time with as well but seeing what i play the most, it's those and that's the ones that i know the "best".

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?

Currently, no. However i've played WoW since Beta pretty much, quit the game about 1 and a half month ago after having a really successful "career" there, been a part of somewhat highly ranked Guilds and cleared all contents to the PVP part where i've been up at ratings such as 3000 (during S8) where we got placed 2.nd on our BG.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.

I'm a quick learner and judge quickly when we're on the spot, if things goes wrong i take that after the match to see what i could've done better but not during the match unless it's huge things that needs to be corrected on spot, such as over extending. Other then that, i feel that i'm a good teamplayer and got a good understanding of the game, taking that to my advantage.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?

No i have not, so far.

Why do you want to join Knockout?

I feel that now is the time to step it up a bit when it comes to LoL, play with people that actually knows what they're doing and not leaving / intentionally feeding the opposite team cause they didn't get the lane that they wanted to, or blaming others for their own misstakes rather then looking at what they did wrong.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

The type of clan that i'm looking for should be something serious, Casual clans is nothing that i would consider joining as it can become rather frustrating when you got the mindset above casuallity.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

I did not get referred by anyone no, i found the thread on the public LoL forum and decide to check you guys out.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?

Yes i do, i got a Steelseries Syberian V2 headset (including mic)

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

I live in Sweden which lies in the timezone of GMT +1

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

Currently i do nothing basically beside looking for a Job, beside that i'm about to pick up my Muay Thai (kick boxning) training again, nothing that would interrupt my gaming tho, as for Girlfriend(s), parties etc, it does happend sometimes that i'll not be available as much during a weekend due to obvious reasons, she's working most of the time tho so i got loads of time to spend on matches.

Beside all mentioned in the application, as you can see i do not have full T3 runes yet, however i'm rather close and should have them all within a day or 2.
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hirazo application   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 am

Accepted.

Add the Trial Testers ingame : nicos1, EmperorOfDoom and Plazebo.

You can also add me or Tenshura.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hirazo application
Page 1 of 1