Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ifrift Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ifrift1

Ifrift Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ifrift Introduction   Ifrift Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:20 am

*****APPLICATION TEMPLATE*****
Whats your name?
My real name is Chris my LoL main account name is Ifrift

How old are you?
I am 19 years old

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
I did not play DoTa much before LoL however I do believe I am experienced, I aim to last hit, I am map aware, I do not rage at team members only offer support or help and I am map aware reporting miss's, helping in team fights e.t.c.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I have been playing LoL since mid to late beta days so around 6 months

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
My favourite champion (or Main) is Veigar I have clocked a significant amount of time with him,
I can also play singed, Ash and Sion, so i guess my main role is support.
Although I am primarily a AP driven player I have been trying to fix this for example learning tanks such as mundo and playing Sion dps rather then AP

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
other MMO's then no I haven't however I used to play WoW and am not unfamiliar with the competitive side of gaming.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
I bring support and encouragement to the group, I am calm and so not believe in raging only offering help when needed. i also bring my time and logged experience (which may not be much compared to some but every little helps) to help in anyway i can, i do not know everything and do not pretend to, I am however keen to learn and can take advice

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
no i haven't

Why do you want to join Knockout?
I believe I have seen what League of Legends has to offer and now I'm looking for something more serious such as the more competitive side.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
I'm looking for more serious players (those who know how to play skilfully and understand that this is a team game), i don't mind if it is big or small each have their benefits however I am interested in playing or at least being part of tournaments.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
yes i have been referred by a recently accepted member "DeadmanWaltzing"

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
yes, I have a microphone (and TS3).

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
I live in England, GMT

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I am single, fisrst year uni student I go out some weekends, my only hobby truly is gaming and at the moment the game i play 90% of the time is LoL

Last edited by Ifrift1 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistype, unstructured sentance)
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

Ifrift Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifrift Introduction   Ifrift Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:31 am

Accepted.

Add the Trial Testers ingame : nicos1, EmperorOfDoom and Plazebo.

You can also add me or Tenshura.

Back to top Go down

Ifrift Introduction
Page 1 of 1