Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mariioo APPLICATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mariioo
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Mariioo

Mariioo APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Mariioo APPLICATION   Mariioo APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 am

Whats your name?
Mario

How old are you?
19 years

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
I'm not a God Razz i play much. over 1300 games played. i had a few games on ESL but i never had a good team for ranked or cups

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
Since the Second day it came out Very Happy so thats since: July 15. 2010

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I Can play much champs. Yesterday i played: Mordekaiser thats mine main. also Warwick, Fiddlestick, Lux, Malphite, and few others

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
Yes, Counter-Strike, Starcraft 2, Minecraft

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
I'm a good player. I can play teamplay and also i learn fast. i did ysterday mine best in the games we played and i hope it was good. if not then i hear of you. I'm also good whit critic. so i will not become mad at the hole world when some on says to me that i do something wrong. i will just ask what i did not right and try to do it good next time.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
Yes in "Burneikasy" i left becasue 2 clan members leaved and we had no teamplay. no one came ever to train tactics and there was no fun in.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
I'm in search of a clan whit i can play Ranked games and also Cups on ESL but also for the fun and nice normal games. I'm just looking for ppl that play the same game as me and that want to play togetter. The more souls the more fun.!

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
It's not the Clan that makes the game only the people. You always will have funny and serius players. we just need to play togetter as one. I think a medium clan will be good. not to much peoples becasue you will get too much people for a game and you will become boring fast.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
Yes. I found a post on Leauge of Legends Forum and i added Phoonzang to mine friend list. he was online so we started talking and he invited me to join a game. after that i logged in on teamspeak 3 and we played 6 games. 4 of them where a win. and mine first was just a rampage whit mordekaiser Very Happy

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
Yes. i Have a DJ mircophone becasue i was a radiodj 2 years ago so it's of a good quality. Mine headset is a Sennheiser DJ 220

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
I Live in the Netherlands for 13 years now. I was born in Poland. when i was 5 we went 2 years to g
Germany. I speak English, Polsih, Germans and Dutch.

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

I did play soccer much but after i broke mine leg i canĀ“t play it any more Sad so i only swim in the summer in a big lake near mine home.

For the rest i use mine Spear time to play Leauge of Legends or just to Rest Out Very Happy

Greetzz

Twisted Evil Mariioo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

Mariioo APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariioo APPLICATION   Mariioo APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:58 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Mariioo APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1