Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hudsonforever application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
budson

hudsonforever application Empty
PostSubject: hudsonforever application   hudsonforever application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 am

1. Whats your age and gender? 19 and male

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL ) LoL Very Happy

3. What is your primary user name ? hudsonforever

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you? good team player, great listener and

quick learner.

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds? when i used to play WoW i used to lead raids and

teach new comers how to raid certain bosses

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated) i may Wink

7. Why do you want to join Knockout? you look like a great group of people and i would like to join in on some

of these awsome matches you guys play

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan? yeah i could invite one of my friends who play LoL

hes pretty good

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us) on the forums Smile

101. Do you have a microphone and/or headset? yes i do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

PostSubject: Re: hudsonforever application   hudsonforever application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:52 am

You used old template, You have to use this one : New Application Template
Back to top Go down
budson

PostSubject: Re: hudsonforever application   hudsonforever application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 am

Whats your name? Danny hudson

How old are you? 19

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words? well ive bee playing for quite some time now, but still not perfect but i know what im doing Smile

How long have you been playing League of Legends? more than half a year

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? tank melee im liking jarvan atm, and WW

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? minecraft!?!?!

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. good listener team worker and quick learner

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them? one before this, i left beacause home problems came up

Why do you want to join Knockout? i want to join a fun group of people and you guys are what im looking for

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small? casual but at times serious

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us? forums

Do you have a working microphone and headset? yes i do

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country? england gmt

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about? work part time and have a fiancee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
budson

PostSubject: Re: hudsonforever application   hudsonforever application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:37 pm

sorry guys but ive found the right clan for me, thanks for your time cya around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hudsonforever application   hudsonforever application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hudsonforever application
Page 1 of 1