Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fyar - The legendary ;) Boring with application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyar

Fyar - The legendary ;) Boring with application Empty
PostSubject: Fyar - The legendary ;) Boring with application   Fyar - The legendary ;) Boring with application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 am

Whats your name? Fredrik

How old are you? 19 tomorrow

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
Im very experienced in this game. Im playing in the Swedish National team for WCG Turnament

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
Since it became public so for more then 1½ year

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
Im playing carriers only, i do not play any other champions then carriers and i can play any carrier in this game. Well i can play support / Tank champions also but then im like others who play tanks/Supports, but when im play carrier im way abow others, so my roles is mosly Carry and CL, mapcontroller, Lane controller, and a bad ass in CS kills.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
Sc2 and somtimes i play Minecraft ;D i played more game before like Counter-strike, mw2 etc.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
Well im very skilled and i playing on high level already, im just looking for a clan who i can make become as good as me.
I can share tips etc. We can speak more about that.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I been in Orginal, and some other Random Clans. Why i left was because they were not even close to my level, im not joining Clans to carry them.
Im looking for a clan whos about as good as me, and then we can sort out teamplay etc. But im not joining Clans with no teamplay and im just carry them to wins.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
There is no reason to why, you just seems okay and i wanna see what you go for. And it might become really good, who knows?

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
Serious otherwise im out, then i mean in WCG level. to a end atleast maybe not as a start, but i want to become the best Clan and then in the Nation WCG turnament i already got a team witch is Sweden. But i want to have a clan with people from all kinda countrys when im not playing there.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I just was looking around for a Clan and found this on League of legends forum page.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
Ye siberia vers 2, so ye i got a perfect microphone and headset.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
1GT+ Stockholm, Europe " I think atleast lol "

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I do body workout and some weekends i do parties. And i work 4 days, then rest 4 days, then go like that every 4:th day.
But i have time to play alot. And somtimes i just hangout with Friends.
Back to top Go down

Fyar - The legendary ;) Boring with application
Page 1 of 1