Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little introduction from bigxpz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigxpz
Trial Tester
bigxpz

Little introduction from bigxpz Empty
PostSubject: Little introduction from bigxpz   Little introduction from bigxpz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 am

Just recently applied and feeble suggested might be a good idea to post in here.

Im 21 from UK, currently working in security and freelance designer. Yes a weird combo i know but i always enjoyed designing and you can make money from it, who knew. Ive enjoyed LoL since the US beta although i did stop playing for a while but came back to play EU server. Im a fairly easy going guy like to have a laugh. I listen to all kinds of music, anything from classic rock to dub step, including soul rnb hiphop, even some easy listening stuff.

Hopefully you guys get to know me and we can have a good laugh and maybe win some LoL games.

Jay / bigxpz
Back to top Go down
PSeven
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer
PSeven

PostSubject: Re: Little introduction from bigxpz   Little introduction from bigxpz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am

Ooh dubstep is the music ^^ which one is ur favourite artist ?
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: Little introduction from bigxpz   Little introduction from bigxpz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 am

I hate Dubstep, Techno all the way Razz
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
bigxpz
Trial Tester
bigxpz

PostSubject: Re: Little introduction from bigxpz   Little introduction from bigxpz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 am

No one in particular PSeven, i just listen to stuff based on the song doesnt really matter who made it Very Happy. Dont mind a bit of techno from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little introduction from bigxpz   Little introduction from bigxpz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little introduction from bigxpz
Page 1 of 1