Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rift:planes of telara beta

Go down 
+2
TheFeebleMind
koochy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
koochy
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior

rift:planes of telara beta Empty
PostSubject: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:27 am

how many people are in the rift beta, or intend on playing it on release, i certainly am. beta's bugging up a bit for me because my crappy internet but cant wait for the full release.
Back to top Go down
TheFeebleMind
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer
TheFeebleMind

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 am

I'm in the beta, but that's it, not gonna buy the game. Tired of the same old dull grinding every mmo concists of. Except one...
Back to top Go down
nicos1
Trial Tester

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 am

I have no idea which game you mean feeble :O Razz
Back to top Go down
TheFeebleMind
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer
TheFeebleMind

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 am

http://www.swtor.com
Back to top Go down
Cilv
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Cilv

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:19 am

I bought it but im not going to play it ;b so if someone wants to buy my acc for RP or cash you are welcome (:
Back to top Go down
Wyuken
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Wyuken

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:28 pm

I would like to enter the beta of 15-22 february but u need some key right ? Anyway i gonna buy the collectors edition + 6 Months (8.99 €/month) ! Looks like a great game and i never paid for an MMO-RPG. First time for everything :p
Back to top Go down
bigxpz
Trial Tester
bigxpz

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:03 am

ive got VIP keys if u want 1 wyuken, they are basically giving them out now anyway so its basically an open beta.
Back to top Go down
Wyuken
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Wyuken

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 am

Really ? Oh yeah i would appreciate to get a beta key for Rift because i didn't have anything and i want to be sure i can try it out !

I would be eternally grateful to you.. haha :p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rift:planes of telara beta   rift:planes of telara beta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rift:planes of telara beta
Page 1 of 1