Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EliteKitten - League of legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekitten
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
elitekitten

EliteKitten - League of legends Empty
PostSubject: EliteKitten - League of legends   EliteKitten - League of legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:20 pm

1. Whats your age and gender?
21 male

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL )
League of Legends / Champions online / world of warcraft / steps evolution / forsaken world beta / s4 league / loong

3. What is your summoner name?
EliteKitten

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you?
im and elite cat what more do u need to know ?
but srsly i have over 1400 games XP in League of Legends, i mastered most of the champs but i dont like playing tanks

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds?
i was clans for dota / wow
serios stuff like tournaments in dota as far as we got was to ESL 5v5 cup a few years ago semy finals
played wow on a private server and got serios with some people there and we got second place for a PvE event

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month to help the clan ? (Not required, but appreciated)
maybe when i will find a job cuz 2-5 euro aint much but i cant ask my parents for that money so if il manage to find a job ya glad to help

7. Why do you want to join Knockout?
well i want to participate in league of legends tournaments and maybe if u guys play some of the other games i play do the same there as well

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan?
if i try i can bring some good players to the clan usually if im to do something like this i play ranked games and if i spot a summoner that played good i wold invite him to come here and make an application and get tested and if he wold refuse STALKER MODE ON until he accepts

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us)
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=109191

10. Do you have a microphone and/or headset?
yep

11. What country are you currently living in?
Romania

Last edited by elitekitten on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klemzy66
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: EliteKitten - League of legends   EliteKitten - League of legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:04 pm

well i am very impressed how you took your time and effort in this (like the colors to =') )

Add me ingame

Accepted
Back to top Go down
bigxpz
Trial Tester
bigxpz

PostSubject: Re: EliteKitten - League of legends   EliteKitten - League of legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Ye nice colours Very Happy.

Whats forsaken world like? i have signed up for the next beta which i read anyone can get into, is it worth downloading and playing it though?
Back to top Go down
elitekitten
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
elitekitten

PostSubject: Re: EliteKitten - League of legends   EliteKitten - League of legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 pm

the game is nice but u have to wait for phase 4 to play which starts next month on the 25th
and if u have some one to play with more exactly a group of 7 the max group for a dungeon
then yeah its awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EliteKitten - League of legends   EliteKitten - League of legends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EliteKitten - League of legends
Page 1 of 1