Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standard masteries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Standard masteries Empty
PostSubject: Standard masteries   Standard masteries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 am

Here's the standard masteries. You can still make small changes to your personal preferences, but this is very close to the standard setups.

Standard Caster:
Standard masteries 9021
You can also take Greed, Insight, Haste, or Blink of an Eye.

Standard Carry/Offensive:
Standard masteries 2109
I'd say this is pretty much standard, you want the utility masterie since you're probably having Lizard buff as Carry.
You can go for a bit more CDR instead of Offensive Mastery and Brute Force if you want.

Standard Tank:
Here's two different.
9 out of 10 times i go with Reinforce as a tank. But you can put that point another place instead.
Version 1:
Standard masteries 0219v1
The only difference here, is that you're slight more offensive here.

Version 2:
Standard masteries 0219v2
The only difference here, is that you're slight more defensive here.
Back to top Go down
Kartaal
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Kartaal

Standard masteries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard masteries   Standard masteries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 am

On a non-jungler I'm not too much of a fan of utility mastery on casters but that might be because I generally don't need blue for anything but the CDR most of the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Standard masteries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard masteries   Standard masteries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:44 am

As I said, there's personal preferences you can change to.
Back to top Go down
HealingAura

HealingAura

Standard masteries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard masteries   Standard masteries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:07 am

Some things you should consider:

1. Perseverance increases your total health and mana regeneration by 4%. Unless you are going to buy items with health regeneration, this bonus will grant you less than 1 health regeneration per 5 seconds. Unless you are going to buy items with mana regeneration, this bonus will grant you less than 0.5 mana regeneration per 5 seconds. Perseverance is almost useless for most champions, except champions who buy items which increase regeneration or for champions with built in regeneration abilities like Garen, Veigar, Mundo and Singed.

2. Good Hands reduces time spent dead by 10%. People almost never take this mastery for the same reason nobody takes Revive - "I'm not planning on dying anyway". The truth is, in case you do die, you are losing exp and gold and so the enemy is likely to be at higher level and with more gold when you return to your lane. Good Hands can reduce this death penalty and help you "gain" exp and gold that you couldn't have gotten without it. You should consider taking Good Hands instead of Perseverance for some champions. In addition, with only 1 point in Perseverance you will get half of the maximum bonus (2% increase to regeneration).

3. Archmage's Savvy will grant you 0.6 AP per level. At level 18 this will give you 10.8 AP that in most cases will increase your damage by less than 10. Deadliness is almost always better unless you are not going to use your auto attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Standard masteries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard masteries   Standard masteries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standard masteries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KnockOut Community :: Guides & Strategy-
Jump to: