Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blabla

Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication Empty
PostSubject: Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication   Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 am

Whats your name?

Omninr1 and Ilovextc

How old are you?

25 and 18

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

Very experienced in solo play only lose cause of feeders. But in team play with 5 prearranged with can do with some more experience aldo I never lost a prearranged 5 vs 5 with a decent team.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?

about 4 months

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I can play many camps but am very good with Anivia, Urgot, Swain, Fiddlesticks, Ramus, Karthas, Kennen, Kog' maw(AP&AD), Teemo, Warwick.

Ilove is very good with: Corky, Twitch, Garen and many dps.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?

We have played 100s of games, mostly lol now.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.

Nearly any game I can gain middle lane dominance meaning they often get 5-10 minion last hits at best in the first 10 minutes. My ganks almost never fail from mid to the sides and that if the do it is because of no team coordination. Either way I priorities helping the team over ego play like k/s stuff. I safe team mates often in games. This frustrates enemy’s and helps secure the win. Me and ilvoe already have good team play which makes it even easier to integrate in a group that is adjusted to each other. Furthermore ill admit that often I do not buy wards unless very deadly invisible and junnglers. Map awareness often gives you enough information is my experience I cannot even remember the last time I was ganked in an normal game or prearranged normal. So I guess I’m doing something right. Also if I need to buy wards it is np.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?

Quite soem clans we tried but it never really worked out so far. WE had clans with many low levels which is not great for prearranged trams cause they have no ruins and stuff and often even do they claim other wise not so good. Also clans with many noobs. Clans that QQ all day on you cause they die themself or are total useless standing behind there turrets while you try to win a game and the QQ on you for trying at least something. Also some good clans with just a few rotten members that ruined it for all. Anyway so we are still looking for the right clan.

Why do you want to join ~NBS~?

The no rage and keep learning part really attracts me. I play to win and want to get better but do realize you can't win them all. I can get a bit frustrated if things go stupid, mostly on myself but i would never rage on someone else unless they started.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

So pretty serious but normal games for now. If i feel comfortable we can have a good balanced 5 vs 5 for prearranged I would love to do that too.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

I saw you recruiting on the forums.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?

WEeboth have a headset.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the time zone for that country?

We life in the Netherlands I think GMT +1

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

I work Smile
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

PostSubject: Re: Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication   Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:21 am

You should make each of yours application separate, cause it's really hard for us to see who's who when you've made it in one.
Back to top Go down
Omninr1

PostSubject: Re: Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication   Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 am

Nanobug wrote:
You should make each of yours application separate, cause it's really hard for us to see who's who when you've made it in one.

Hmm i can't seem to change it anymore cause it asked me for a user name while I was logged in. Kinda strange. Perhaps I better make a new one then and you guys can remove this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication   Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omninr1 and Ilovextc aplication
Page 1 of 1