Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearty's Awesome Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hearty

Hearty's Awesome Application Empty
PostSubject: Hearty's Awesome Application   Hearty's Awesome Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 am

Whats your name?
Dimitar, call me Dima, Bless or Heart - makes no difference to me :p
How old are you?
I turned 21 recently - 6 days ago :p
How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
I am quite experienced with DotA-like games, i have played dota for years and i was widely known in the higher-tiers of players - i was a voucher in the best dota league at one point - IHCS and a censor at IDEC and NIHL, people enjoyed playing with me and those people were famous from teams like Virtus and MYM among others, i have played in DotA league div. 2a with Grunthor, Shaku and Team Austria's Leader Chairraider and also Poppy( that was his nick not the iron ambassador), I have been playing League Of legends for a while now - more than 6 months - i am currently rated 1505 but i am climbing :p, i used to play HoN but it just turned me down after OBT even though i pre-ordered it - i had 1950 rating there :p. I am experienced in outpicking and countering the enemy team, i captained a lot of games in the leagues i used to play in :p

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I said that above but i have been playing for 6 or 7 months :p

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I can play any role in a team - i usually either play an AD carry, a jungler or a tank - but i also do very well with AP carries or supporters - i don't really have any champion preferences except warwick and master yi - i enjoy both of them the most but i do not play them the most :p

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
I sometimes spend some time in A.V.A But rarely when i'm too annoyed by people in the solo queue and i feel like blowing some heads with an m4a1 Very Happy

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
I can play any role, i can give experienced tips about picks and setups(if they are needed), i can bring a lot of good attitude and determination to win :p And i'm awesome - awesomeness is never enough Very Happy

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I have never been in a League of Legends clan before.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
Because it seemed like a serious clan that looks promising and the people seem serious enough to fit my "area of comfort" and playstyle :p

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
I have no preference when it comes to big or small, i prefer a serious clan, but it all depends on the members, i wuldnt mind joining a casual clan if the people in it are perfect for me.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I just read the thread at the forums :e

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
I do have both, i also have a ventrilo server people can use if it's needed Very Happy

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
I live in Bulgaria, the timezone is GMT+2 And i am pretty active, i have lectures and a girlfriend but that still leaves me with lots of free time.

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I study sociology in my 2nd year, i have a girlfriend and i sometimes go oout and get stone-drunk, but i'm an university student so i can't really afford going out more than 1-2 times per week xD And we usually don't go out the weekends because there are no student parties then - meaning it's not as cheap Very Happy I also read Manga and watch some Anime, but the animes atm are all crap so i mostly just read Manga xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: Hearty's Awesome Application   Hearty's Awesome Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:55 am

Accepted Add nicos1 ingame
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

PostSubject: Re: Hearty's Awesome Application   Hearty's Awesome Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 am

Good application, well answered.

Accepted

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names.

They got the same ingame names.

And feel free to add me and Tenshura as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearty's Awesome Application   Hearty's Awesome Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hearty's Awesome Application
Page 1 of 1