Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeadManWaltzing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMWaltz

DeadManWaltzing Empty
PostSubject: DeadManWaltzing   DeadManWaltzing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 pm

1. Whats your age and gender?

I'm a nineteen year old male.

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL )

DoW2, LoL & also competitive Pokemon if you count that.

3. What is your primary user name ?

DeadManWaltzing

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you?

I'm a dedicated player who is quick and willing to learn new skills. I keep a cool head in team fights & have a lot of experience in the game to draw from. (Since early beta)

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds?

Very little, I've inquired about teams before and got involved with a couple of clans; (All in LoL) however they were incredibly disorganised and it never amounted to anything besides a couple of 'trial' custom games.

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated)

I'm a student, so my budget is tight, however; if it turns out I'm playing with you guys a lot and enjoying it - I'd consider it my duty to help keep the experience going.

7. Why do you want to join Knockout?

I consider myself a good player, and am looking to really get to grips with the competitive side of LoL; tournaments etc. I was browsing this board and liked the look of your thread so I thought I might as well apply.

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan?

I certainly am. At the very least one, possibly up to 4 or 5 good players. I could get more involved but I'd want to make sure you were getting a good quality member, rather than lots of mediocre ones.

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us)

Found it on this thread. So whoever posted it.

101. Do you have a microphone and/or headset?

I have both.
Back to top Go down
DMWaltz

DeadManWaltzing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeadManWaltzing   DeadManWaltzing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm

This is the application form that was posted on the forum, however I noticed it differs from the one on the site, so here are my answers for that:

Whats your name?

Max Cummins

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

I've played around 800 games, but I think my real 'experience' comes from how much I read/research around LoL. I don't just grind out game after game senselessly, I really try to learn from my mistakes each and every time. I definitely improve quickly as a player.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?

Since early beta.

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

I love playing as Singed, he's (in my opinion) the best off-tank in the game, great disruption and initiation. I like champions that can shut down the oppositions carries. Disruption and CC are my specialities.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

Just so long as its members are committed and the gameplay's fun.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

Thread on the recruitment board.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

England, so GMT.

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

I have a girlfriend and I'm a student, so I can't game 24/7. But I'm very good with time management; so not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

DeadManWaltzing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeadManWaltzing   DeadManWaltzing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 am

Accepted.

Add the Trial Testers ingame : nicos1, EmperorOfDoom and Plazebo.

You can also add me or Tenshura.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DeadManWaltzing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeadManWaltzing   DeadManWaltzing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeadManWaltzing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: