Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cilv - The new captain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cilv
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Cilv

Cilv - The new captain Empty
PostSubject: Cilv - The new captain   Cilv - The new captain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 am

Hello the big guys told me they wantet me to be the team captain, i just want to let you all know a bit about what i have done in the world of gaming:

I have alot of leader exp, sadly not from LoL. but i have led more raids in wow then most have ever bean to Wink.
I have let CoD, and CS groups to wins.
I have been a gamer sins the age of 5 years.
I have been the best youth swimer in Denmark.
I havent realy done enything els ;b

Beside this i am a worldblind 18 year old gamer, who got a life aswell. the nr one quote i will use is Gaming < RL. And thats goes for everyone. I wont ever tell you guys im better then you and tbh i dont think so aswell. I beleave in good team spirit can win atleast 50% of the game. And praktis can do the rest.

As i sed in the start i dont got a hell lot of exp leading a LoL group. But im a happy learner and i will sure get things up farst. I hope we can have a lot of training together and that you guys like me. If there is eny problems with me at enytime i would like you to contackt me asap, as i dont want no hard feelings.

I would have to say from the start my gaming time is in the weekdays, that i offent dont got a hell of time in the weekends, so my premades will be mainly in the weekdays, but as we get there i will tell about gaming time in a good time before we have to play.

Best of luck to all of you guys, and see you at the summoners rift !
Back to top Go down
PSeven
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer
PSeven

PostSubject: Re: Cilv - The new captain   Cilv - The new captain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:32 am

Yea practice is missing in this clan ... everyone wait for invite from Tenshura or Feeble or Klemzy u shud start to make separate games or if I'm wrong im just being and outcast...
Anyways congrats and good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Cilv
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Cilv

PostSubject: Re: Cilv - The new captain   Cilv - The new captain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 am

I will be making games from now on aswell i think Wink
Back to top Go down
StuntJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Cilv - The new captain   Cilv - The new captain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 am

GL bra ! LEAD US TO TEH VICTORIES Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cilv - The new captain   Cilv - The new captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cilv - The new captain
Page 1 of 1