Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackscyth's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackscy

Blackscyth's application Empty
PostSubject: Blackscyth's application   Blackscyth's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 am

Whats your name?
My name is Guillaume

How old are you?
I am 17 and soon 18

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
Well i use to belong to numerous clans in warcraft so i decided to enter in a LoL clan. As I want to reach a good level i think that this clan is the perfect way to do it. I play alot per week and espacialy on weekends.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I play league of Legends since jully 2010 Smile I spend much a my holidays on it.

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I usually play as a jungler and offtank. My main char (or the one that i experienced the most is Warwick , my 1st char i bought on LoL. I also like to play Renekton , Kassasin , Shaco, Amu and many others but these 4 are my best chars i'd say.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
I play mainly LoL but i also play at Bloodlines champion.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
Well i hope that thirst of all i could bring you much more wins Very Happy also i am a good player who respects LoL's rules (even if i had many leaves by the past because of many connection problemes who are fixed now) I hope that i can become a good asset to your clan if I enter it

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I didn't join any league of legend clan for the moment, I only play with some friends with whom whe build a small team. So this experience would be the first one on LoL

Why do you want to join Knockout?
A friend of mine told me that he joined the clan recently so i wanted to join it to, moreover I heard (while skiming throught the net) that Knockout was recruiting so why not Smile

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
I personnaly would prefer a serious clan but not very big, though if the clan attrack many people it won't bother me.
I also hope that this clan will have a good level to participate to tournament throught europe.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
Minititof , a close friend , told me about the clan so if I am posting my message it is thank to him.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
I have a microphone but I need to buy a new one because mine isn't very good.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
I have lived in France since I was born ( yes I am a frenchy cheers ) My time zone is GMT +1. I also add that I do speak fluent english (yes I am a bit show off Razz) even if I don't write it very well :/

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
Well I always play videogames in my spare but I also like to hang out with friend and go to parties. I may also play the guitar.

Back to top Go down
Minititof
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Minititof

PostSubject: Re: Blackscyth's application   Blackscyth's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 am

My friend Very Happy Awseome ww btw
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

PostSubject: Re: Blackscyth's application   Blackscyth's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 am

Accepted.

Add the Trial Testers ingame : nicos1, EmperorOfDoom and Plazebo.

You can also add me Nanobug or Tenshura.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackscyth's application   Blackscyth's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackscyth's application
Page 1 of 1