Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coterus's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coterus

Coterus's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am

Whats your name?
~Daniel, But I would appreciate if you could call me Dan :]

How old are you?
~18 Years old. (Almost 19... Damn I'm old XD)

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
~I don't know xD The only thing I can say is. "Good players are not those who kill but those who survive at fights" (Thats my moto)

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
~For couple of months... Maybe half a year. (Have over 400 rounds)

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
~Role? I'm a round player, I'm open for any role.
~Favourite Champion? Lets see... Renekton / Taric / Evelynn / Sona / Tryndamere / Rammus / Fiddlesticks.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
~Yes, I play Forsaken World.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
~I really don't know. We'll see... Maybe someday I'll bring something irreplaceable to the clan.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
~No, This is my first time.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
~To improve my self.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
~Serious one. My whole goal joining this clan is to improve my self.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
~No, I found out about Knockout from League Craft.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
~Yes I do.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
~Israel, +2 GMT.

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
~Spare time? I have pretty much lots of it. No sports, Maybe a weekend gathering but thats not always.
Back to top Go down
Fyar

PostSubject: Re: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 am

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
~I don't know xD The only thing I can say is. "Good players are not those who kill but those who survive at fights" (Thats my moto)

Man that's a fucking bad player, " Good players " are not those who survive at fights, that's the most reason to lose the teamfight. Because they are to afraid of dying lol. You go in full out otherwise you survive or not, but you dont become good player because you survive a teamfight mostly is bad players who does coz they are afraid to die coz they wan't " Cool stats "
Back to top Go down
Coterus

PostSubject: Re: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 am

The opposite.
How can you call your self a "good player" if you end up with 20 / 30 / xx ?
For me its nothing more than a feeder.
Dying means feeding the enemy and making it stronger.
If you think "Go out and die" then whats the difference between suicidal?
But killing a champ or two or doing significant damage and going back, that's way harder then just suicide.
Back to top Go down
Fyar

PostSubject: Re: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:52 am

Just because you die alot dosen't mean you don't bring bigger opptunity for the rest of the team? So i think you got my view kinda wrong. To die alot dosen't mean your bad, when i know people want to kill me, i always trying to be hard catched and then i let them kill me during that time my team killing them and we winning by that way. And in this case im dying in every teamfight, and still will be the best and smartest in the fight. So i don't kinda like your moto. To not die is good, but in teamfight there is a careflag if you die or not, aslong you win the teamfight.
Back to top Go down
nicos1
Trial Tester

PostSubject: Re: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 am

If you die for no purpose it is bad.
But when I play a tank like Shen or Amumu, I don't care if I die, because my time can kill the enemy in the time that I'm being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Coterus

PostSubject: Re: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am

nicos1 wrote:
If you die for no purpose it is bad.
But when I play a tank like Shen or Amumu, I don't care if I die, because my time can kill the enemy in the time that I'm being attacked.

With that I agree... I'm playing Renekton as Tank.
I always dash first and stun the squashy ones, most of the times yes. I die. you can say I died for the team.
But still... Its only for tanks. Characters like TF / Evelynn / Taric / Fiddlesticks and all those squashy ones...
I would never get close to the enemy unless I know that I can kill without dying.
All those who Tower Dive for a kill while losing 2 players are nothing more than kamikazes.
Sometimes mistakes change the whole flow of the game. I hate making those mistakes and leaving the towers open for destruction.
Back to top Go down
Fyar

PostSubject: Re: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 am

Well as i been saying all the time. You can die alot for reasons, to bring bigger opptinity for your team. And if you follow you other moto " I dont attack incase you don't know that you can kill them, i hope that's for a lane fight and not for a teamfight. Because you will lose any teamfight in that way. You Should always go full out on a smooth way with a good position and position roution. dosen't metter if you die, alteast you did your work in the teamfight. Your "moto" will be so much better if it was. I go full in, dosen't metter if i die, kill, assist or survive, just to win the teamfight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coterus's Application    Coterus's Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coterus's Application
Page 1 of 1