Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volaille but from Poland :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Volaille

Volaille but from Poland :D Empty
PostSubject: Volaille but from Poland :D   Volaille but from Poland :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Whats your name? Łukasz

How old are you? 20

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words? i think i'm enough experienced, i never play in any tournaments, but i know what is team play.

How long have you been playing League of Legends? hm, 9 months

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? i dont like tanks, i like play ap champions like morgana , malzahar, sometimes i like play supports like janna, or soraka, i dont like tanks and melle champions, whatever, i choose champion which our team need

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? no, only LoL, one year ago i've plaing L2 and HoN,

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. hm, i'm skilled in this game, i can give to this clan some fun, and give some help with winning the games.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them? no, i only play with friends, i dont play with them, because they came back to HoN and Lineage 2 ,

Why do you want to join Knockout? this clan look's good, i dont know why there, but i hope it's become good.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small? it doesn't matter in size of clan, i want spend good my time with friendly peopsle, and i'm looking more serious clan than casual, i've playing too much with casual people

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us? i found you in forum of LoL

Do you have a working microphone and headset? youp!

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country? Poland gmt+1
i'm training muay thai 3x in a week a 2h at evenings, in friday and saturday i going with friends to a bee but, they are studying and sometimes they dont comming back from collegue, so i can say i'm going to the party 1 time for 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Volaille

Volaille but from Poland :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volaille but from Poland :D   Volaille but from Poland :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 pm

sorry for double post, but i'm now reading what i wrote, and i see a mistake Razz, they dont comming back from studies, not from a collegue Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Volaille but from Poland :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: