Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gordenium's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordenium

Gordenium's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gordenium's Application   Gordenium's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:40 am

What's your name?
Gordenium / Jeffrey

How old are you?

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
I would say I'm pretty experienced. I love to play this game in a strategic way, have high map awareness and use a lot of wards so we can initiate more easily and organize ganks.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
For about 4 months.

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
My favorite role in a team is being the support, but I can basically take any role (though I wouldn't be the best tank). My main champion is Nunu, but I also play Soraka, Fiddlesticks, Xin Zhao, Vladimir, Ashe, Garen, LeBlanc and Lux a lot.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
I also play Counter-Strike: Source and Warcraft III.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
As I said, I'm a very strategic player with high map awareness who likes to keep track of where all enemies are. I also own more then half of all champions and know how almost every champion works, so I can easily adapt to new situations and for example adapt my item build to that.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I haven't been in a clan, but I have played a lot in teams using TeamSpeak or Skype before.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
Because I want to join a team with experienced people to play games with, of whom we all know what their good and bad points are so we can help eachother, and also to possibly enter tournaments with.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
I'm looking for a team that can be both serious and casual. I'm not looking for a team that rages after a loss, but they should give it their all to win. I don't mind big or small, though my preference would be small.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I found this forum on the League of Legends boards.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
Yes.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
The Netherlands, GMT+1 (CET)

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
In my spare time I usually listen to music, go shopping or go to the gym if I'm not on League of Legends.
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

Gordenium's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordenium's Application   Gordenium's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi Jeffery.
Knockout is a dead clan, it's not active anymore.
Add me ingame, I got the same nickname.
Back to top Go down

Gordenium's Application
Page 1 of 1