Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
showlate

Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan Empty
PostSubject: Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan   Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 am

Hello i'm Showlate playing lol and want to join ur clan:)

Whats your name? Showlate (Rick)

How old are you? 18 almost 19

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words ? I'm trying to know the ranked world a bit rest pretty experienced.!

How long have you been playing League of Legends? for 1 year now

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? I like many champs got almost everyone tanks are not what i like but can build pretty good tanky champs. most i play cait, annie, leblanc, katarina, jarvan, soraka, teemo, and rumble.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? i play cod and battlefield

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. Having fun and learning alot and ofcourse playing some good ranked games with you

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them? yes the other clan was a7x/dsg but they are not playing very high + some people i can't stand.

Why do you want to join Knockout? i want to join knockout because i want to learn alot of you guys

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small? The best clan is a bit of all and i'd like that the most

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us? I found you on a forum @ leauge of legends

Do you have a working microphone and headset? yes

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country? i live in the netherlands GMT +2 hours

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?i'm k Ofcourse i'm at a school. I work and having fun with friends and a bike
Back to top Go down
Buhadog
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer
Buhadog

Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan   Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Hello Showlate, the clan is unfortunately dead, but I can give you a link to my clan http://paranoidgaming.bplaced.net/cms/index/news/recent if you're interested in joining one
Back to top Go down

Showlate wants to join the Knockout clan
Page 1 of 1