Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyuken

Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks   Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:51 am

Hellow fellowers, i'm a good friend of Tenshura (In real life) and i am willing to join the clan !

1. Whats your name?

Kevin

2. How old are you?

I am just 20 years old since a month !

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

I consider my self like a really good player ! I can do some mistakes like everyone i think but i try to not make them and if i make one, you can be sure its the last time that it will happen :p. I started LOL 1 year ago or more i think together with my friend Tenshura. I still remember how we sucked before Razz ! We got owned by Ryze bot (OP !) Apart of that i'm a good teamplayer and can adapt my playstyle for the team. I played every champ ! I have almost all of them except 5-6 i don't like, so i can play Tank, Mage, DPS, or Hybrid whatever i play good with any champ.

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends?

1 year or more. Maybe Tenshura can help me out on that one.

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

I gonna make it easy, i can play every role ! The champions i like? Well i gonna tell the champs i don't like because have to much champs i like :p!
Champs i dislike: Alistar, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Cassopeia, Heimer, Karma, Sona, LeBlance, Jana, Kayle, Tristana, Sivir, Zilean. Thats it

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?

Yea, Starcraft 2 not often, Supreme commander 2 almost everyday, and soon i gonna start Rift: Planes Of Telara but don't worry i gonna make enough time for LOL.

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.

Great tips or build guides for those who don't now what to go for for any champ ! I made some personal builds and wrote them down in notebook and they work all very well ! Maybe other things will come on my mind later.

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?

No, didn't know there where clans on LOL ! Haha

9. Why do you want to join Knockout?

I'm sure its a good clan because its my friend that take care of it! Very Happy

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

Hmmm can't answer that one. Maybe some fun clan but that also can be serious and play ranked. I dont want big clan and also not a small one (Yea i know i'm difficult).

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well?

Nope.

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

I was looking randomly on the forum, and i found this post saying Knockout recruiting. Then i noticed it was my friend ! I didn't know about it because i just came back from 1 month holiday in Thailand so he couldn't tell me.

13. Do you have a working michrophone and headset?

Yes, Perfect one !

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

Belgium. GMT +1

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

A lot of festivals on weekends, see my friends in the weekend and go out. I have also a girlfriend to take care off.

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about?

Yea.. my english is not perfect but you will understand me and thats the most important :p !

Voila thats was my apply !
Back to top Go down
Wyuken
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Wyuken

PostSubject: Re: Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks   Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 am

I can't edit my first post. Want to add something..
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

PostSubject: Re: Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks   Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Write it in a new post then.
- You don't have to redo the whole application.
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks   Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Trial Accepted.

You may add 1 of the trial testers ingame (Bigxpz,Plazebo,Emperorofdoom,nicos1)
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
Wyuken
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Wyuken

PostSubject: Re: Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks   Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:14 pm

I do rage sometimes when i'm pissed off :s. But most of the time i'm a funny and friendly guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks   Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyuken Wants To Join The Ranks
Page 1 of 1