Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John's Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arlzy

John's Application.  Empty
PostSubject: John's Application.    John's Application.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 am

1. Whats your name? John

2. How old are you? 16

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words? High skilled Very Happy

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends? 3 Months before Season One i started playing on .US server and i moved to .EU server not so long ago.

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? Support champions (Janna, Sonna, Soraka, Lux...), Or DPS (Kennen, Udyr, Lux...)
- I know i mentioned Lux twice becouse she can play both.

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? No.

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words. Am really cheerful person and i just love to help someone, heal him and do some teamwork. Makes me happy Very Happy

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them? Nope.

9. Why do you want to join Knockout? Looks mature, kind, skilled (all i ever wanted)

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small? Small (Just 5 of us) and serious.

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well? No.

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us? You have replied on my topic.

13. Do you have a working michrophone and headset? Yes, and i have my own TeamSpeak 3 server if needed.

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country? Croatia (GMT +1)

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about? I go on LAN tournaments sometimes (weekends usually), going to school and sometimes on a party (if there is one).

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about? What's up?
Back to top Go down
Nanobug
Co - Leader
Nanobug

PostSubject: Re: John's Application.    John's Application.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:04 am

As you can see in Knockout Line-up we're more than 5 players.
And we got our own TS3 server. But thank you anyway.
Back to top Go down
arlzy

PostSubject: Re: John's Application.    John's Application.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 am

Sure, it's okay...
-cya then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John's Application.    John's Application.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John's Application.
Page 1 of 1