Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HealingAura's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HealingAura

HealingAura

HealingAura's Application Empty
PostSubject: HealingAura's Application   HealingAura's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:22 am

1. Whats your name?

Answer:
My name is Lior (pronounced Lee-or) and I'm from Israel

2. How old are you?

Answer:
I'm 24 years old

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

Answer:

I consider myself to be an average player in League of Legends. I play only few champions but I play them well. It takes some time for me to get used to a new champion play style, so I check some different builds while testing. I can definitely play well and contribute to the team, but I am rarely the guy who goes 30/0 in a normal game. I think it is important to know how to evaluate the situation's risk vs reward in order to win. Of course, the most accurate evaluation is gained by learning your champions weaknesses and strengths, so practice makes perfect.

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends?

Answer:
I started playing League of Legends (US) on 14th of November 2009 (according to activation mail). I got to level 30 in the US server, but moved to the EU server a few months after it started. I guess I have been playing League of Legends for more than a year.

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

Answer:

I used to play Annie and Singed a lot in the past (on US server). These days I am just practicing with Renekton.
I generally prefer to play champions with crowd control effects.
The champions that I like to play the most are Evelynn, Kassadin and Teemo.

When I first started playing League of Legends, I considered stealth champions as the most difficult champions to play. I took it as a challenge to master Evelynn at a time where she was considered the weakest champion. I played AP Evelynn very well, but then I heard of jungling AD Evelynn so I tried that out and it worked even better. After the nerf to Evelynn I stopped jungling and started playing laning/ganking AD Evelynn, and I think I'm pretty good.

Kassadin is very fun to play and when I get fed with kassadin it's very hard to stop me. The only thing that truly annoys me about Kassadin is when he is still level 1-5 without his ultimate. I saw some people playing AD Kassadin, but I play him only as AP mage.

Teemo is a different champion because his main advantage is the map control he can give your team. With his mushrooms I can make sure that all our towers are safe and create a small mine field around Baron. I can play teemo ad or ap, but I prefer to go hybrid.

After I'll master Renekton, I think I'll try a support or tank champion.

My best Ranged Carry: Teemo
My best Mage: Kassadin
My best Ganker: Evelynn
My best Jungler: Warwick
My best Tank: Singed

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?

Answer:
I played some single player games recently like Dragon Age. I used to play a lot of different games in the past, especially fantasy related. League of Legends is my portal to competitive gaming.

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.

Answer:

I'm a fun player to play with.
I can help the clan by creating guides for several topics in League of Legends.
I can use my programming and math skills for our advantage.
For example:
1. Given unlimited gold, what 3 items will provide your champion with the most effective HP against a specific enemy team?
2. How to easily evaluate which item will increase your damage most - Void Staff or Abyssal Scepter.

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?

Answer:
No

9. Why do you want to join Knockout?

Answer:
I am tired of playing solo in League of Legends. I only recently started to use Skype to play with a friend and I think it's a different experience than going solo.

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

Answer:
I am looking for a big clan with many active members. I prefer to play serious, so I guess I prefer the clan to be serious too rather than casual.

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well?

Answer:
No, I don't think my friends will want to join a clan.

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

Answer:
I read a post about your clan on LeagueCraft forum.

13. Do you have a working michrophone and headset?

Answer:
I have a headset with microphone. I don't get to use it a lot though because I am usually playing solo.

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

Answre:
Israel, GTM +2

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

Answer:
I'm a student in the university studying computer science. Sports is not my cup of tea, but I do like to play card games and board games. Me and my friends play a lot of games like Munchkin, Arkham Horror, Magic the Gathering. I'm currently designing a card game of my own too. I don't have a girlfriend currently.

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about?

Answer:

I can play League of Legends for a long time, as long as I don't have any academic duties. My native language is Hebrew, but I think my English is good as well.

Information about me on LoL:
Summoner name = HealingAura
Level = 30
Main chars = Evelynn, Teemo, Kassadin
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: HealingAura's Application   HealingAura's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 am

Nice application, ive met some really nice people from your country aswell.

Trial Accepted

You may add me ingame
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
wootwoot
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
wootwoot

PostSubject: Re: HealingAura's Application   HealingAura's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:00 am

seems like a nice guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HealingAura's Application   HealingAura's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HealingAura's Application
Page 1 of 1