Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heekel's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heekel

Heekel's Application Empty
PostSubject: Heekel's Application   Heekel's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:34 am

Hey guys Wink
I posted this already in the official LoL Forums, but I'll post it here as well, so you might read it earlier Razz

1. Whats your age and gender?
20 | Male

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL )
LoL, WoW, AC1/2, AAO, CoD MW2, SC2,D2 etc....

3. What is your primary user name ?
Heekel

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you?
I am playing LoL since it was released in Beta phase, but i played on the american realm.
After a while i took a break from LoL because i had to do my military service and so i made a new account on the European servers and played with some friends
I think clanmates can always give others hints what others might not know...always made good experience in exchanging information with others

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds?
In LoL i don't have any experience i started out with 2 friends but they quit after a while and now i am looking for something more serious in LoL I need some challenge and i am willing to learn

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated)
yes i am

7. Why do you want to join Knockout?
My goals are to get to a higher rating with a premade 5v5 or 3v3 within a clan, because searching randomly is much harder and i think a well organised clan can be very effective

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan?
maybe, i got some friends but they aren't even lvl 20 yet^^

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us)
Browsing the forum!

101. Do you have a microphone and/or headset?
Yes i do

cheers
Heekel
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

PostSubject: Re: Heekel's Application   Heekel's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 am

Some more questions for you :

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
Back to top Go down
Heekel

PostSubject: Re: Heekel's Application   Heekel's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 am

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
Right now i am more focused on AD champions such as: Ashe, Garen(DPS), Master yi, Tristana, Tryndamere(i am not really good with him yet), Pantheon

But I am currently working on a Tankspec so i am training myself with Nasus, Sion and Singed

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
I am rather looking for a serious Clan...Small is more likely my type Wink

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
I currently live in Austria|Europe^^ GMT +1
And i won't move anywhere soon Wink

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
Puh tough question^^ except for playing Video games i play volleyball in a team, got no girlfriend right now Sad and hell yeah i like to party!
And if you want to discuss about music with me I am in! I listen to music ALL THE TIME...seriously^^ Without music...Without me Razz
Well what else should you know about me...I generally don't have any stereotypes against anyone...so i try to get to know everyone!
We are all humans right?! so we should respect each other as we are and not as we want the others to be Razz

I am also planning to start studying in septembre but i haven't figured out exactly what i want to do Wink
In case there are still some question feel free to ask me Wink I am an open book^^
But i don't have pages xD
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

PostSubject: Re: Heekel's Application   Heekel's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 am

Accepted.

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names, they got the same ingame names.

You can also add me, Tenshura or Nanobug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heekel's Application   Heekel's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heekel's Application
Page 1 of 1