Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movai Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Movai

Movai Application Empty
PostSubject: Movai Application   Movai Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 am

Whats your name?
Julian

How old are you?

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
competetive gaming about 5 6 years now... played WoW-Raid-active Sc2 Wc3 and stuff like that

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
1 year

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
Janna / Taric as Support || Anivia / Annie as AP || Shen as Tank || Nasus / Gragas as off-Tank ( Tanky-Dps)

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
not at the moment

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
always trying to complete a Team, whatever ( besides jungle) is needed. Just as it was in wow, to try and try new Encounters
i relly like to test and >train< new setups and Teambuilds. I also like to observe the Meta-game and who it does change

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
Not in Clan, i just have there some ppl im playing with, but since there are always some ppl new or stuff like that you never
have a Team which can relly rely on itself

Why do you want to join Knockout?
Im searching for a Team that i can play with frequently. To be honest i did not hear anything of Knockout or know a member
but its just a nice community what i need...

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
since LoL is a 5on5 game its not that important to be a Big clan, as long as you have 1 or 2 squads you can play ranked and have fun.
Of course its advantegous to do some 5on5 intern in the clan to test new stuff

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
Phoonzang did write in the Forum to make a stop here

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
yes

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
Germany

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
gf and studying
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

Movai Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movai Application   Movai Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 am

Accepted.

Add the Trial Testers ingame : nicos1, EmperorOfDoom and Plazebo.

You can also add me or Tenshura.

Back to top Go down

Movai Application
Page 1 of 1