Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minititof's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minitito

Minititof's application Empty
PostSubject: Minititof's application   Minititof's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Whats your name?
I'm Christophe.

How old are you?
I'm 17.

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
Hum, I've never bee into a clan before but I've made quite a lot of ranked games in solo and duo queues. I know how matchs between clans are, I watch top ELO players like team CLG (HotshotGG Very Happy ) so I learn a lot.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I think I've played it for almost a year now ?

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
Basically, I'm better with carries. I'm pretty good with Miss Fortune and Nidalee, but I can also play Renekton, Pantheon. I have Malphite and Mordekaiser as tanks but it's not really my cup of tea I should say. I have no support but I have a few casters : Anivia and Annie. i'm not so good with anivia but I play pretty well with Annie.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
Yep I play all kinds of games on PC and PS3 but I can't find enough time for these as all I want to do in my spare time is playing LoL Very Happy

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
I'm not the type of player that rages a lot, neither am I the kind that insults teammates. I play to win, but the defeat is a step you can't miss.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I've never been in a clan.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
This team seems to offer exactly what I need : a well-organised forum and, the most important, a comptitive look.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
I'm seeking a serious clan that wants to play serious games, and of course, have some fun wining.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I found you on Leaguecraft.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
Yep, a Steelseries Siberia. I can use Ventrilo/teamspeak/mumble.

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
I live in Paris, France. The timzeone is GMT+1. You read well, I'm french ! However, speaking in English is absolutely not a problem for me.

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I play videogames when I got time for it. Otherwise I like going to the cinemas with some of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather
Tenshura

PostSubject: Re: Minititof's application   Minititof's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Nice application. You will get your chance.

Add me ingame

Trial Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://knockout.forumotion.com
Minitito

PostSubject: Re: Minititof's application   Minititof's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:15 pm

I'm so glad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minititof
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Minititof

PostSubject: Re: Minititof's application   Minititof's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:14 am

I've added you ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minititof's application   Minititof's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minititof's application
Page 1 of 1