Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeachillpill new apply after a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!

Takeachillpill new apply after a while Empty
PostSubject: Takeachillpill new apply after a while   Takeachillpill new apply after a while I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:43 am

Whats your name? My name IRL is Klaus Hellgren, and in LOL my name is Takeachillpill

How old are you?
Im 16 years old and it was here i started to think if i should make an apply or not, but i decided to one anyways.

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
Well, i can play many heroes got a good map awareness and i play pretty decent so i guess im good.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
i have been playing for a bit more than a year right now and i really enjoy playing it but im getting bored playing solo Q all the time..

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like? i mostly play carrys, supports and tanks i specially like to play nidalee atm SHE RULES Surprised

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends? Not atm i did WoW were we raided 4 hours each day and i played much CoD for fun.

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
Im a social guy who talks alot and doesnt get to the ''Awkward moment'' and i listen to what people tell me to do aswell.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I was in your clan before and i got trial declined because i wasnt to serious and i did comment alot of crap on the forums. I dont see that as a problem anymore.

Why do you want to join Knockout?
I know youre social,funny and dont forget youre really serious and i like that. I told you about the solo Q its really boring.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
Serious big clan with alotzz of peepz

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I played with you guys before and i though i would try make another shot at a new application.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
yes i do

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
Sweden UTC+2t like Paris i think
What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I do mostly play computer TBH but i also go partying with freinds and go home to freidn after school and such.
Atm i play Karate as sport and i think its really funny.

Ty for me
Klaus
Back to top Go down
nicos1
Trial Tester

Takeachillpill new apply after a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeachillpill new apply after a while   Takeachillpill new apply after a while I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Clan death for 2 months or so.
Back to top Go down

Takeachillpill new apply after a while
Page 1 of 1