Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathSinger

DeathSinger

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction    Introduction  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 am

Hello Smile

Hi I'm 18 years old and searching a clan...

I'm quite experienced player but right now have low lvl account because I just began in Eu servers.. I'm searching for a team that are good to teamwork and play for the win and of course to enjoy this game..

The reason I want to join a clan is because I REALLY tied to play with people who play so bad that a ryze bot could do it better.. My last game was where I played Anivia, I was on mid and after 5-6 min of game-play I completely crushed my mid opponent (morgana) then the rest of the early and mid game I ganket top and bot and by 35 min had score of 20-2-8 but then I noticed that shaco on my team desaidet to buy 1 ap item, 1 haste item and spirit armor and some other rubish... And the rest of my team just could not teamwork.. So we lost.. My end game score was about 24-4-10 and 3 torrets destroyed ( I even had most assist on the team)

So what I want from this clan is:

Competitive players who actually know how to play, teamwork, NO ragequits, no flamers, no feeders.

What I can offer?

I can play 90% of LoLs champions

And I main some very good champions that benefit for almost any team

MAGES

Anivia ( one of best mages in my opinion)
Karthus ( good to counter run away champs like Shaco,akali and so on)

BURST

Akali ( One of best burst champions who can quite fast take carriers down)

TANKS

Rammus ( I just love this guy and thx to him I won many ranket games)

SUPORT

Janna

DPS:

Ashe
Yi
Caitlyn
Tristana

Other:

Tryn
Nasus
Path

There surerly some more but I think those are who I do best with..

Hopefully you will look at this and you are more then welcome to ask me some questions.

Ps. Sorry for my bad English but Im from Russia so my grammar and so on is far from good :/

Back to top Go down
PSeven
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer
PSeven

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:40 am

Wow great introduction man u sure have put a lot of work thumbz up and good luck ^^
And welcome to the clan Smile
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1