Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aeterno's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeterno
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
Aeterno

Aeterno's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Aeterno's Introduction   Aeterno's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 am

Greetings people.

Seeing as introductions always start with names, and I don't seek to differ, I will start with that. My real name is Christian, and my ingame name is Aeterno. I'm currently 16 years old, though I might sound otherwise. I live with my parents, because I can't be bothered to pay for an apartment. I mostly don't enjoy much in life, other than gaming, seeing as I am a hardcore gamer, since very young age.

I'm mostly a nice guy, if I can say that about myself, and I mostly mess around. But I'm pretty serious about winning, even though I've been on a losing streak lately.. The Curse of the New TS3, I'd say. Though, I mostly joke around, but I tend to be very serious, and I dislike it very much if somebody makes excessive talking on TS3, or if somebody starts talking while somebody already is finishing something.

I'm still studying, and I have a very boring part-time job at a convience store.
Back to top Go down

Aeterno's Introduction
Page 1 of 1