Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoonzang Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoonzang
Co - Leader
Phoonzang

Phoonzang Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Phoonzang Introduction   Phoonzang Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi, my full name is Robert, most of my friends just call me Rob, I'm 21 year old male, living in Lithuania. Currently I'm studying mathematics in the Vilnius University for the 3rd year, 1 more left. rabbit

In my free time I'm either playing LoL, playing basketball, playing chess, playing poker, partying, going out with friends or sleeping. I still live with my parents, because it's close to university and my scholarship is not big enough to rent a decent place.

I'm usually laid off, never raging, insulting or flaming. I like team-play based games like LoL, DotA, Q3, D2 etc. I was done with gaming but started to play LoL about 4 months ago after 3 friends recommended it in a short period of time.

I can easily speak Lithuanian, Russian and English. Also I know a little bit German and Polish.

If it's hard to pronounce Phoonzang, you can just call me Phoon. Smile

Back to top Go down
PSeven
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer
PSeven

Phoonzang Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoonzang Introduction   Phoonzang Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Hiyaaaa hope we play together sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Phoonzang Introduction
Page 1 of 1