Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSeven's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PSeven
Knockout Trainer
Knockout Trainer
PSeven

PSeven's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: PSeven's Introduction   PSeven's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Well hi Very Happy
My name is Stanislav [but all call me Stan and no im not fan of Eminem] I love to play LoL like all of u Very Happy and also love the people that are in this clan although I'm not good as them they still have the courage to invite me which i appreciate a lot Very Happy. I listen to Dubstep and Drum and Bass music i love to draw have some fun with 3D Max Photoshop and etc. My fav chars in LoL are Akali Jax and many more Smile still i need to master them more but sometimes i got my lucky chances Very Happy. Anyways thats all from me aaand see you in game. My IGN is PSeven
Back to top Go down
RammuuS
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior
RammuuS

PSeven's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSeven's Introduction   PSeven's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:54 am

as advice for you and for every one who is new to LoL game, if you wanna have fun and learn the game and not disspoint your friends by feeding other team, better play as tank or hybird tank untill you get the game atleast untill you know the weakness of other champs and how to deal with them then you can play Squishy champs like (Fiddle Sticks) just an advice tho Razz <3
Back to top Go down

PSeven's Introduction
Page 1 of 1